• Support the administration unit in providing strong, efficient and effective
Project management, vendor and facility management to ensure that the department delivers on the overall Bank strategy and plans.
Reports to :
• Manager Procurement and Administration
• Operations & Administration Department
i. Contracts Management
• Ensure performance management of vendors through organizing performance evaluation meetings with all stakeholders as per contract requirements and following up on
• Maintain an up to date contracts register ensuring all contracts documents are in place and that contracts are renewed on time as per internal procedures.
• Monitor contract breaches and report any deviations contrary to the terms in the contract.
ii. Health and Safety Management
• Coordinate safety programs across the branch network by ensuring compliance with internal safety guidelines and relevant government laws.
• Conduct drills, such as fire drills, to ensure equipment is properly functioning and staff are aware of what to do in an emergency.
iii. Project Coordination
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Develop an insightful analytical tool used by strategy owners to inform resource requests, execution decisions, strategy choices and potential tradeoff needs.
• Prepare monthly reports for the attention of the Procurement and Administration Manager.
iv. Insurance Monitoring
• Monitoring and ensuring that all insurance policies undertaken by the bank are up to date and that all claims are administered while liaising with HR to effect staff claims.
• Updating the fidelity guarantee policy to reflect changes due to staff turnover.
• Communicating with Insurance brokers to obtain information necessary for processing claims
v. General key result areas
• Monitor the activities under administration using existing trackers and report any SLA violations to ensure adherence to SLA guidelines.
• Plan and coordinate the unit’s staff meetings.
• Liaise with all internal departments to proactively generate customer needs and requirements.
• Review the unit’s risk profile and advise the Procurement and Administration manager of emerging risks.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related area
• At least 4 years’ banking experience in a similar role.
Skills and competencies.
• Leadership and motivational ability
• Budgeting and budgetary control
• Negotiation skills
• Supervisory and appraisal skills
• Team work creativity and passion for business development
• Proactive and decisive
• Communication and interpersonal Skills
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Team Work
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae
to the Head Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org