To provide leadership and overall oversight in the execution of the set Branch targets and pro-actively provide excellent relationship management to our SME Banking and Retail banking customers in order to attract and retain customers in line with the organizational objectives.
Reports to :
• Head of Business
The Branch Manager is accountable for Branch Business growth for both assets, liabilities and retail, sales, service and control, so as to optimize the business potential within the area of branch operation, ensure customer retention, new business recruitment and business portfolio growth in line with Business strategy and objectives.
- To develop and manage a business growth strategy for the branch taking into account the growth potential, competitor activity and the existing customer base.
- To define measurable business growth objectives, business performance routines, management products and measures for business growth.
- To monitor and manage the performance and development of branch teams (this includes conducting quarterly, mid-year and annual performance appraisals as well as moderating all appraisals for the team.
- To develop and maintain an open communication channel with immediate subordinates and support staff to foster teamwork and facilitate the change processes.
- Provide coaching for business performance for the branch teams.
- Support and drive training interventions to address performance/development gaps.
- Managing all aspects pertaining to the implementation of sales and Service campaigns as initiated by Business strategy.
- Ensures service meets expected CBU standards and branch reports / returns are filed in time.
- Work with the Head Operations for all aspects of risk / controls including monitoring and evaluating audit and inspection reports and initiating issue closure actions where necessary.
Any other duties assigned by the supervisor in line with the role.
•A first degree with a bias in business related field.
• 7-10 years of professional experience in banking of which a minimum of 5 years should be in relationship management and Sales
Skills and competencies.
- Selling Skills
- Relationship Management and Networking Skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail Mental Skills : Analytical thinking
Work location :
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae
to the Head Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org