• To achieve agreed sales targets and customer deposits in line with the
business objectives through pro–active selling of the Bank’s Deposits products.
Reports to :
• Manager, Sales
• Business Development
• The incumbent will deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of Bank’s deposit and loan products.
• Actively arrange and participate in sales campaigns to meet specific sales targets.
• Submit account opening forms of deposit products in line with the Bank policies and requirements.
• Maintain sales performance statistics for management information usage
• Check correctness and completion of each new account application and all other customer documents.
• Comply with general operational risk requirements e.g. KYC and anti–money laundering regulations
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Basic knowledge of the Bank’s products and services advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales/marketing related environment.
Skills and competencies.
• Leadership and Team building
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Creativity and passion for business development
• Proactive and decisive
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae
to the Head Human Resources at email@example.com